11/03/2015

Long Time No See!

Just been busy. I started a Tumblr and had been posting over there, but I've been thinking that I should stick around here.

That being said, some news.




  • My Patreon page has been taken down and I've been modifying it. It will now reflect all the genre art I love to do: horror, science fiction and fantasy.  Will be up and running this coming Thursday, November 5th.
  • I have included a Mailing List sign up on my website! Stay up-to-date with news on art events/shows and when new prints and original art will be available. It'll be a once a month newsletter as I have no intention to spam y'all! 
  • As November 1st has come and gone - so has Self Portrait Day! And this year was my ninth year participating. Seeing all the different styles and faces of all who participated, again, was the BEST thing about this event. Go to: Self Portrait Day - November 1st (Facebook) to see everyone! Here's mine and here's all the Self Portrait Days I've done:  


No comments:

Post a Comment