10/20/2014

My Recent Interview/Profile





.....with a local weekly.  This marks my fourth interview/profile, not with this weekly, but with others (my first interview with this one).  And the fourth where the focus of me working in digital is the subject.  Except, recently, this past year, I'm working more and more with RPGs and that was worth mentioning here since that's not so well known, locally.

And another interview where I mention the importance of knowing the basics (figure, values, etc.) as an artist and knowing the business side, too.  Digital is another tool.  Like oils, acrylics, pastels, and the like. It doesn't make you a better artist.  Drawing and painting every day will make you a better artist.

Here's the link to the interview:

Patricia Smith: Digital Wizard / The Corvallis Advocate

(For the record, it was they who coined the "Digital Wizard" moniker)

No comments:

Post a Comment