2/01/2014

The Red Fox Cafe logo design!


Soon, there's going to be a new bar/restaurant in town and they were in need of a logo for signs, etc.  That's where I come in.  Unveiled recently on my Facebook page, thought I should post it here, too.  This establishment is part of the Cloud & Kelly's/The Downward Dog family (same owner and chef). The goal was to create it's own unique brand but to also be recognizable/consistent with the others.  Next up, The Downward Dog redesign; which I've already begun.

I sometimes complain about small towns, but one thing I won't complain about in THIS town is having three or four establishments where I walk in and am surrounded by my art.  Warm fuzzy feeling.

*Note: the background here is going to be the basis of some more new work in the next couple of weeks.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment