10/13/2008

Tattoo Punk


This is a "I Need to Paint in Painter, So I Whipped This Up". Been so busy volunteering and doing things like registering voters (deadline for Oregon is tomorrow, Tuesday Oct. 14), canvassing and phone banking and haven't had time to draw. I've been reading; which is refreshing, but haven't sat down to draw nor paint.

I've resigned to the idea that I won't have a whole lotta time to do that until AFTER November 4th. However I have a kids menu to draw up (local restaurant). Sigh. Gotta get my ass in gear for that.

As for this thing? It's a WIP. I think I may add more tats and whatever else I need to play around - I also have a few more drawings to add. Been drawing a LOT in Sketchbook Pro lately. As a matter of fact, this started out as a quickie sketch in SBPro.

1 comment:

  1. You have a nice blog, tattoo art and beautiful.
    please visit my tattoo blog tattoo design
    and tattoo flash design

    Zoo York t-shirt and clothing Shop Cheap Sale at zoo york t-shirts cheap clothing
    and miami ink t-shirt lowest price miami ink t-shirt

    ReplyDelete